Moon festival at Home


On Friday was the mid autumn festival or moon festival. I went to work in the morning came home in the afternoon and I was planning to get some Chinese takeaway or even to go to Norwich to get if I’m lucky a moon cake  ðŸĨŪ😘 to celebrate my own moon festival. I particularly love Moon cake Unfortunately, the last moon cake I had consumed was four years ago in Paris. My cousin who lived there at the time took me to a Chinese pastry shop ran by a Vietnamese family and They made the most magnificent moon cakes ever.  I wish I could have that again. 

In the end, I didn’t get the takeaway and I didn’t get the moon cake either, but I was content. Look at my beautiful moonlit fairy garden ✨😁✨ I have bought Some lovely marvellous solar powered lights to create this moonlit fairy 🧚 Magical vibes For my Nighttime garden. These lights are tiny, but they are so effective. I have chosen warm white glow for the soft Old-fashioned atmosphere. 

I really love the warm white glow because it reminds me of candlelight. And on Friday evening, it was very warm, It was a little cloudy that I feared I would not be able to see the moon through the Clouds, but the moon Eventually, peeped out From the gap between the clouds  And as the evening drew on The moon got brighter and brighter, it lit up the garden And everywhere was illuminated by moonlight  ðŸŒðŸŽ‘

Soba enjoyed his nocturnal contemplation And I enjoyed watching him enjoying himself as usual.

Although it was a Friday evening but the village was very quiet. Car still passing by but no sound of people washing television having a conversation or listening to music. what I only heard was owls  hooting ðŸĶ‰ Somewhere far off. So cute !

There  was Something so peaceful and serene about an evening like this and I was so glad I had time at home to enjoy it
By the way, I’m writing this on my iPhone Because I could not be bothered to get my laptop out I hope it’s okay








Comments

Popular Posts